Open your mind to the universe that is The Bots.

Rag-top down? Sirius to Margaritaville? 'Chinderwear' firmly affixed?
Then grab your gun, bring in the cat and set your watches between 4:20 and 5 o'clock, and Fins Up!!



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reality Bytes

Bowling-Pin said...

So, if I never hear about Britney Spears, OJ Simpson, Tom Cruise, and a few other celebrities again, it will be too soon. Am I alone in thinkig this way? Geez, and how many shows about Hollywood do we need? What a sad state of affairs in this country. And so called reality shows? Just a bunch of Hollywood wannabes. And I'm not really sure why those shows seem to be popular. Are people so bored with their own lives that this is their entertainment? Brain dead zombies with a void to fill? I have a job that can sometimes cause me to just feel like my brain has shut down and I want something on TV to entertain me, but please, I have never stooped to watching those shows. Give me something on the History Channel, or Discovery. Something with a little more substance. Alright, maybe a MSTie, Rifftrax, or a Marx Brothers movie. But geez, American Idol? Ugh. I do have to admit that I think Kelly Clarkson is cute, but to actually sit and watch that show, and then cast a vote? Get a life!

November 27, 2007 11:12 PM

No comments: